North Eastern Railroad Forum Index North Eastern Railroad
We Deliver What Others Promise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum upgrade coming soon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    North Eastern Railroad Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artimrj
A#1
A#1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Forum upgrade coming soon Reply with quote

Due to an enormous amount of spamming accounts attempting to apply here on a daily basis I am goig to have to upgrade this forum software. We are about 25 revisions behind because I had modified the source code so heavily. However it is time to bite the bullet and upgrade. When I do the upgrade this forum will be down for 2 to 3 days at the most.

I will let you knw at least a week ahead of time when I am going to do this. I will also most l ikely do a mass email to everyone on the forum just so they know.

Before I do the mass email I will be deleteing ghost accounts, thats members who have not posted in at least a year. SO many people have come and gone from NERR and left remnants of their stay like ghost accounts in the forum.

NERR Engineer ID #1

To Fly is Heavenly, to Hover is Divine...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    North Eastern Railroad Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum